Thank you for visiting https://crystalsoft.co/ (“Website”) and reading this document. By visiting the Website and by submitting any information to the Website, you hereby accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”). Please note that any use of the Website by using your Internet connection and by using your electronic device shall be considered as have been taken by you.
The Website is owned and controlled by Crystal Media Group Limited, the Company incorporated under the laws of Belize, registration number: 122,244; Registered address: Suite 102, Ground Floor, Blake Building, Corner Eyre & Hutson Streets, Belize City, Belize. E-mail address for correspondence: email@example.com. Crystal Media Group Limited hereinafter shall be referred to as the “Company”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”.
DISCLAIMER. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
YOU USE THE WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE AND ANY MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED VIA THIS WEBSITE IS INTENDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, FEATURES, OR FUNCTIONALITY CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION AND CONTENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE WEBSITE, WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, FEATURES, OR FUNCTIONALITY OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE COMPANY`S CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR YOUR USE OR ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE OR AND INFORMATION AND CONTENT PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS LIMITED TO USD 50.
Links to the Third-Party Websites.
The Website may contain the links to the Websites, owned by the third parties (“third-party`s websites”). You follow those links at your own risk. The Company bears no liability for the content of any of those Websites and bears no responsibility on anything, what can happen as a result of your visit to those third-party`s websites. The Company recommends you to read the documents (“Terms” and “Privacy”) on any of these third-party`s websites before using and providing any information to the latter.
Conditions of Use.
You agree that you will not use the Website for any unlawful purpose. You also agree to the following:
- Not use the Website in a manner that is or may be considered as unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable or harmful to another party;
- Not use the Website in a manner that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property rights of another party;
- Not use the Website in a manner that involves your use of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes”, website links, or any other form of content for the purpose of solicitation;
- Not use the Website in a manner that involves transmission of viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Not use the Website in a manner that consists in impersonation of another person or entity;
- Not use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Company`s server, or network(s) connections;
- Do not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, the server that makes the Website available, through hacking, password mining, scraping, or by any other means to obtain any materials or information that would otherwise not be available to you;
- Not use the Website in any manner that violates any applicable local, state, national, or international law (including intellectual property laws), or any rule, policy, violation, or statute.
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality, including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and their design (“material” and “materials”) are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. No right, title or interest to the Website or materials is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by the Company. Any use of the Website not expressly permitted by these Terms is a breach of these Terms and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
These Terms permit you to use the Website and materials for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the materials, unless for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
Your personal data.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms or your use of the Website.
You cannot sub-license, assign, or transfer any part and/or provision of these Terms to any person or entity without prior written consent from the Company. However, the Company may sub-license, assign, or transfer to any person or entity any part and/or provision of these Terms without your consent and without notice.
If any term and/or provision of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, the remainder of the term and/or provision set forth herein shall remain in full force and effect and shall in no way be affected, impaired or invalidated.
These Terms do not establish any relationship of partnership, joint venture, employment, franchise or agency between you and the Company.
Changes and Amendments.
The Company may change, modify and amend these Terms at any time and without notice. In case of any, a revised version of the Terms shall be posted on the Website. Your continued use of the Website after the changes come into effect shall be considered as your acceptance of the Terms.
Choice of Law.
These Terms and any non-contractual relations, arising out in connection with them, shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of England. By using the Website, you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England in settlement of any dispute between you and the Company in connection with your use of the Website.